6 Must-Try Vietnamese Dishes At Pho 78 Broomfield
Updated: Nov 5
The world is full of great food, unique cultures, exquisite places, and interesting people. That is what motivates travelers backpackers, travel bloggers or bloggers, and international food critics and enthusiasts in the first place.
We have all tried Chinese, American, Italian, Indian, and maybe even Turkish or Thai cuisine, but there is a lot more delicious food out there, and you don't have to trot the globe to taste it.
One underdog in the world food game is Vietnamese cuisine. Not many people have tried it, but those who have are in love with the clean and fresh flavors and vibrant looks of these dishes.
Want to try? Click here to place your order for pick up or delivery from Pho 78 Broomfield, located in Broomfield, Colorado.
The best part, Vietnamese food is that it’s good for your health. It will boost your immune system and keep you looking fresh.
Unlike most takeout dishes, you can have these delivered or whipped up for you without the risk of you getting heart disease, high blood pressure, or other such diseases.
Below are a few mouth-watering Vietnamese dishes that everyone should try to take their taste buds on a trip they'd never forget.
1. Phở - Popular noodle soup dish consisting of bone-broth, rice noodles, fresh herbs, meat, and vegetables like spring onions and bean sprouts. Pho 78 Broomfield has vegan broth as well.
2. Goi cuon – Steamed spring rolls made from translucent rice paper filled with fresh vegetables and herbs, vermicelli noodles, and seafood (can be substituted with other meats or tofu).
3. Cha gio – Essentially Fried Egg Rolls or Fried Spring Roll made of glass noodles or vermicelli noodles, julienne vegetables, pork, and bean sprouts, wrapped in rice paper and deep-fried till golden brown. Pho 78 Broomfield has vegan fried egg rolls as well.
4. Bánh Mì – Type of a Baguette Sandwich consisting of cucumbers, carrots, and cilantro (and grilled pork/beef/chicken) in a thin, airy bun with a crisp outer layer.
5. Com tam – Bowl of Broken Rice with Grilled Pork Chop, thin strands of pork skin, scallions, an omelet or sunny side up egg, and a mixed fish sauce (and maybe vegetables).
6. Cánh gà chiên nuoc mam – Fried chicken wings with a sticky fish sauce.
Did any of your favorite Vietnamese dishes make the list? You can find many of your favorite Vietnamese dishes in our menu, which means you have the chance to share them with the world. Get your next party catered by Pho 78 Broomfield. Click here to place your catering order.